TPS Engage is on track to become the biggest world-spanning and interconnected platform of indoor and outdoor digital screens. By focusing on building tools that empower advertisers to plan, execute and monitor campaigns across all networks, without artificial time limitations, with contextualized and reactive content, we are bringing DOOH into the world of performance marketing.
And we need you to help us continue our growth journey.
- To contribute positively towards achieving the company market vision, strategy and revenue targets
- To deliver upon KPIs as set by the Sales team relating to both hard and soft objectives, productivity, and performance
- To follow demand-side sales strategies into agencies (media and digital) and direct clients, in order to drive enhanced revenue generation for the business
- To create and follow your own contact strategy, encompassing lead generation, best in class account management and maintaining key business relationships
- To clearly and confidently communicate TPS Engage’s value proposition, market offers, and USPs to agreed stakeholders. This will include strategic presentations as well as being able to physically demonstrate the platform live to clients.
- To make TPS Engage and pDOOH well known, fully understood, and aligned with client briefs and objectives across your demand partners
- To take responsibility (with support) for your own business planning, forecasting and revenue pipeline management
- To undertake various sales administrative tasks on an ongoing basis, with careful attention to detail
- To be open to suggesting and presenting new opportunities when they arise to improve sales performance or enhance business profit
- To clearly communicate key issues, challenges, opportunities and news to the EU Head of Growth and the wider team where appropriate; research new markets, growth areas, trends – or new ways of reaching the existing market
- Strong knowledge of digital & media advertising market is a must.
- Fluent English. Knowing other European languages is a bonus.
- Demonstrated experience of working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Entrepreneurial approach to thinking and working
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, including the ability to showcase the platform live to potential clients
- Innovative prospecting skills
- Negotiation skills
- Commercial Awareness (closing deals is a way of life to you)
- Ability to meet targets, deadlines and work under pressure
- The ability to work and operate remotely, and as part of a global team across multiple timelines. This is a role for someone who can self-motivate and self-start, but with the ability to communicate back to the broader team regularly and ask for support when needed
- International exposure – we work with clients from the US, APAC, MENA and Europe –your role at first will cover Europe, but you will have the opportunity to connect with other regions too
- ESOP benefits – we’re a small team that went from 2 screens in Bucharest to +300.000 worldwide in just a few years. While this position doesn’t guarantee employee stocks, we forecast this to be possible for colleagues whose input and value are undeniable
- Remote work – this position doesn’t require a fulltime physical presence at an office (overnight or overseas travel is not required either)
- Window seat on the rocket ship – make it or break it together
Are you up for it?
- We are a small team that is growing fast and internal culture is important as we spread around the world. We are looking to build a global network of incredible and diverse talent.
- We want people who see opportunity and excitement in every challenge, people that can adapt quickly to change, who are flexible in their approach to creative challenges, who don’t give up (ever) and are open and transparent with each other.
- This role is all about action and delivering results quickly in a world that is exploding globally.
If this sounds like a place you’d thrive, send your info here.
The works we are proud of
How bfound increased search traffic using hourly digital billboards and CPC optimization
TPS Engage & Carrefour – using contextual DOOH to increase in-store sales
Driving search and PPC performance through digital billboards – Fujifilm Instax case study
The GameStop billboard that broke the internet
How Wokyo Noodle Bar increased sales by 54% using digital billboards